So, let’s get out there and exercise (or merely just get more active — get moving)! And, while you’re at it, why not work on healthier eating habits as well. Check out the Get Moving for National Physical Fitness and Sports Month web site.
Here’s a rundown of activities for the month.
- This year’s Presidential proclamation
- National Physical Education and Sports Week (ifrst week of May)
- National Women’s Health Week (second week of May)
- Bike to Work Week (third workweek in May)
- National Employee Health and Fitness Day (May 16th)
- National Kids to Parks Day
- National Senior Health and Fitness Day (May 30th) – I like their 2012 Theme: “Get moving . . . start improving!”