- “The Edward Scissorhands of Pumpkins Carving” (Steve Hartman, CBS Correspondent)
- “The Aristocracy of Pumpkin Carving” (Kristen Russell, President of Metal Flowers Media)
- “The Michelangelo of Pumpkin Carving” (Martha Stewart)
- “The Picasso of Pumpkin Carving” (The Wall Street Journal)
- “This Man should be given a MacArthur Genius Grant” (John Metcalfe, ABC Correspondent)
Ray Villafane and his team at Villafane Studies (Andy Bergholtz, Trevor Grove, Chris Vierra, Patrick Burke and Alfred Paredes) are carving some phenomenally creative and ghoulish pumpkins. Check them out, these are amazing!