Happy Saturday! Do you know the difference between being smart versus being wise? Here are nine (9) points of comparison (from Patrick Betdavid’s blog) to ponder (along with a most appropriate quotation). Enjoy!
- Can anyone be smart?
- Logic versus emotion.
- Speed of growth creates wisdom.
- Does wisdom only come with age?
- When to open your mouth and when not to.
“A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether or not to say it.” (Author Unknown)
- Know-it-all versus willing to learn and grow.
- Knowing versus doing.
- Employing knowledge versus employing judgment under pressure.
- What did Solomon ask of God?