But I found this fabulous recipe that was an instant hit (and super easy to prepare)! And, it has bacon to boot!
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
1-1/2 pounds of ground beef
1/2 pound of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 package (32 ounce) of frozen tater tots
1 can (10.75 ounce) of condensed cheddar cheese soup
16 ounces of sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray a 13″ x 9″ pan with cooking spray.
3. Cook the ground beef in a large skillet until it is no longer pink and drain the fat.
4. In a large bowl, combine the cooked beef, cooked bacon pieces, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup, and sour cream. Mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Spread this mixture into the prepared 13×9 pan.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes (until bubbly).